Style Watch: Kate Middleton + Happy Easter!

Hey, guys!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! :D

Ever since Kate Middleton's engagement to Prince William was announced, I noticed that her style has been put into closer inspection. I know some people think her style is boring (ehem, Vivienne Westwood...) and she has some looks that are more miss than hit, but I think that most of the time, her style is classic and beautiful, and fit for a princess. :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



What do you think of the future princess' style?


Oh, and I forgot to ask you guys, did you watch the Lifetime movie William and Kate? I know, I know, it was more bad than good... oh, who am I kidding, it was bad, haha! The proposal scene made me laugh! But the actor who played Prince William is wayyyyy more good-looking than the Prince, don't you think?


Anyways, that's it for today. I wish you all a



!!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment