JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011)

JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011)






JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011)





JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011) During the beginning of the week, the 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. days were strictly focused on finishing my dress. As Irene warned me, “The last 10% of the dress takes 80% of the time.” 

JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011) I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant until I experienced it first hand; the careful hand-tacking, drapery of the flounce, inside facings, and rolled edge, all added the finishing touches on my design, helping to create a beautiful work of art. The finished product was an exact result of what I pictured in the beginning week of the camp. I was extremely pleased and proud of what I had created, and extremely thankful of all the assistance and advice Irene provided me with.




JENN @ FASHION CAMP NOW (2011)







No comments:

Post a Comment