Wedding Hairstyles :)

Happy Wedding Wednesday! :D

I was browsing through www.bellasugar.com, and they had an article showing 50 celebrity hairstyles that might as well be wedding hairstyles. :)

Here are ten that I really liked:

1. Amy Adams - I love how beautiful, delicate, and carefree this look is.


2. Julianne Hough - An edgier version of Amy's hairstyle.


3. Mandy Moore - Elegant, but still fun.


4. Eva Longoria - This look is perfect for a more formal wedding.


5. Hilary Swank - I love how the clips add a lovely touch to this updo.


6. Mila Kunis - Beautiful hairstyle. :)


7. Eva Mendes - I don't know if any bride would wear her hair like this for her big day, but I think it's cool. :)


8. Michelle Trachtenberg - I love how sleek and fun this hairstyle is! I think it's perfect for the reception or the wedding after-party.


9. Amy Adams (Yup, again... haha) - If you want to keep your hair down (and you have amazingly beautiful hair like Amy Adams), I think this is the way to go.


10. Dianna Agron - I think this look is sweet and young.


***images from www.bellasugar.com***

Which of these hairstyles did you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment