Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette :)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone! :D

How are you all spending the long weekend? Whatever it is you are doing, I hope you are having fun! :)

When I have some spare time, I really try to do some swatches for you guys. :)
Good news is I had some time this past week to take photos of my

Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette! :D

Here's what www.coastalscents.com says about it:

Description
For those of you who love shimmer shadows, you will not be disappointed. These are very pigmented and offer a bit more shimmer than the 56 piece palette. The pots are Dime Size around and contain plenty of powder for many excessive uses.

Contents
88 eye shadow colors
mirror 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm)x2 dual end foam tip applicators

Dimensions
matte black case when closed = 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm)
pot diameter = 0.62" (1.6cm)

Ingredients
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferro
cyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Content Weight
61.0g / 2.15oz

I bought this last year for $19.95 -- very affordable, huh?!
The packaging is not the best, but I don't mind because you get 88 colors for $19.95 -- why would I complain, right?

And another good thing about this is the colors are pigmented.

I swatched a color from each row for you guys to see. :)
There are 11 rows with 8 colors each.


Photobucket
*My arm looks weird, hahaha!*

There may be some fall outs, but you can easily fix that by sweeping it up with loose powder. You can also use MAC Fix+ or just plain, good old water to get less fall outs and a deeper shade.

It comes with dual end foam applicators, but I like using my own eyeshadow brush.

All in all, I think this is a really great buy! It feels like it has all the colors you can possibly think of. ;)

Photobucket
Which of these 88 colors do you like the best?

If you don't want much of a shimmer, they also have an 88 Original Palette -- the same beautiful colors without the shimmer for $18.95!

Coastal Scents has a ton of other products, so check out their website to see which one will strike your fancy. :)

Have you ever bought anything from Coastal Scents? Any recommendations?

Have a fantastic weekend, guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment