L'Oreal EverPure Review

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! How did you celebrate Mother’s Day?

A few months back, I was able to try L’Oreal EverPure hair products – specifically the moisture shampoo, moisture conditioner, and moisture deep restorative masque.

Photobucket


Free your hair from harsh, color-dulling sulfates and salts that can wash color away.

The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System gently cleanses, nourishes and revitalizes dry, damaged hair. The rich, creamy moisturizing formulas reveal your hair’s natural softness, helping your color shine through. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary, juniper, and mint energize and invigorate senses.

- Anti-Fade System
- 100% Sulfate-Free
- UVA/UVB Filters
- No harsh salts
- Natural Botanicals
- 100% Vegan – not tested on animals, no animal byproducts



EverPure Moisture Shampoo

Photobucket

The sulfate-free formula gently cleanses without stripping your color and creates a luxurious and rich lathering experience.



EverPure Moisture Conditioner

Photobucket

The creamy, protective formula helps preserve and maintain color brilliance.


The shampoo and conditioner both smell good, very energizing and invigorating as the description says. Both help in maintaining and keeping hair color longer, but with the moisturizing part… not so much. The conditioner does moisturize just like any other conditioner, but it wasn’t anything extraordinary. And even though it made my hair color last for maybe a week or so than normal, I didn’t see any brilliance in my hair.

My 3 fl. Oz. (89mL) shampoo and conditioner lasted for about a month or so, and I used them every other day. How long it would last depends on how often you use it.



EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque

Photobucket

The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair.

This masque works exactly as described. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Out of the three, this one worked the best for me. And the thing I loved the most about it is a little goes a long way – I’ve had mine (1.7 fl. Oz./ 50mL) for a couple of months now, and I still have about one half left (but of course, I don’t use it everyday, it still depends on how often you use it).

The box says “Exclusively for color treated hair”, so I am guessing it probably means it’s not advisable for those who do not dye their hair to use it. Based on my experience with these products, however, I think that you can still use the restorative masque even if your hair is not color treated.

The price? $5.99 for the shampoo and conditioner, and $7.99 for the restorative masque.

Photobucket


Besides “moisture”, they are also available in “volume” and “smooth”.

Have you tried L’Oreal EverPure hair products? What did you think of them? Are they something you might want to try?

Have a fantastic week, loves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment