Spring's Top Trends: A Recap

Happy Thursday! :)

I've been totally off this week - yesterday I thought it was Thursday, today I thought it was Wednesday! Weeeeeiiird. And I didn't know that it was American Idol's finale last night, but anyway, yay Scotty! ;)

I am excited that the semester is almost over! One thing I'm gonna miss about going to school though is planning my outfits, haha! But that's okay, there's a whole summer for me to dress up.

These past few months I've really tried to change up my style - I started wearing clothes that I would never even think about wearing before, I started using some of my bolder accessories that I haven't touched in years... And it's fun! :D

What about you, have you been changing up your style?

These magazine pages from People go through Spring's top trends, which I'm pretty sure should spill over to Summer. Are there any new Summer fashion trends?

1. Fun Stripes

Photobucket


2. White Shirts

Photobucket

I have some white blouses and plain white tees, but I don't have button-downs. I need to get some. :)

3. Bright Colors

Photobucket


I started wearing my colored jeans again, but I have yet to try wearing bright colors a la Camilla Belle.

4. Trouser Jeans

Photobucket

I don't really have trouser jeans, but my sister gave me some of her linen pants that are on the long side - I was able to wear them like high-waist jeans. :)

5. Pretty Florals

Photobucket


6. Maxi Skirts


Photobucket

I have to get some maxi skirts - but, I am wearing a midi skirt right now. :D

7. Animal Prints

Photobucket

Another trend I love, but my closet lacks!

Which of these seven trends do you like the most? Have you been sporting any of them lately? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment