Beauty Idol: Jennifer Lopez

Happy Wednesday!

The past couple of months have been busy, so there are quite a number of blog posts I initially planned on doing that I wasn't able to do... one of them being this post. ;)

I don't know if you guys remember, but there was debate and disagreement over People magazine naming Jennifer Lopez the "World's Most Beautiful".

I agree that there are a lot of women out there who are as beautiful as (or more beautiful than) Jennifer Lopez. But I also gotta say that this is the most beautiful she's ever been. Anyway, this post is not meant to be a debate on whether or not she deserved that title, I just wanted to share the article with you guys, haha. ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
***from People magazine***

I also remember way back in January, when American Idol started, I told you guys that I love her American Idol looks and that I should probably do a post on it... might as well put those with this post. ;)

Here are some of her American Idol looks:







***images from Google***

I've always admired Jennifer Lopez for being so hardworking, but I gotta admit, I absolutely didn't like her during her "Bennifer" days. I'm glad that she seems more down-to-earth, nicer, and more approachable now. I love how American Idol showed a different side of her. I wish she would make more movies though, I miss her rom-coms -- I loooove The Wedding Planner! ;)

What do you think of Jennifer Lopez?
Do you like her movies, her songs, her style?

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Perricone giveaway! Thanks to those who've already entered and I wish everyone good luck! :D

***UPDATE: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony call it quits after 7 years of marriage. So sad!***

No comments:

Post a Comment