Current Lip Gloss: Smashbox in Candid

Hey, guys! :)

I hope you all had a good start to the last week of July...
THE LAST WEEK OF JULY! Can you believe that?! :O

Anyway, I may have mentioned before that I have this thing where I only use one certain lip gloss at a time... do you do that too?

My current lip gloss is Smashbox in Candid:

Photobucket

Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with LIP ENHANCING GLOSS. This ultra-moisturizing gloss keeps lips soft, smooth, and naturally plumped for hours. Now in 3 advanced color formulas for a range of dazzling looks. Enhance your lips like never before. Winner of Allure Magazine's Editor's Choice Award for Best Lip Gloss.

Here is a swatch:

Photobucket

The color is pink with some gold shimmer -- I love it!

I use this lip gloss by itself, or sometimes over lipstick.

It really does enhance my lips and leaves it smooth and soft, as the description says.

It's long-lasting and the colors they have are gorgeous!

Price: $18

Smashbox divides their lip enhancing glosses into three categories: Sheer, True Color, and Full Color.

SHEER COLOR - Full of shine polymers with a hint of glistening color for gorgeous reflective shine. Brush wand flawlessly coats lips.

Candid

Baby Pout

Illume

Scoop

Pop

Pulse

Afterglow

Radiant

Tease

TRUE COLOR - Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil nourish with a touch of creamy color and soft radiant shine. Velour wand perfectly contours lips.

Pout

Pixel

Fame

Electric

FULL COLOR - Saturate lips with high-impact color and brilliant, three-dimensional pearlescent shine that lasts for hours. Vitamin E nourishes and protects, keeping lips moisturized and conditioned. Velour wand ensures color precision and control.

Aura

35mm

Starlit

Sultry

According to www.smashbox.com, the True Color and Full Color glosses can be used in place of lipstick for long-lasting color and luminosity.

Aren't the colors so beautiful? I can't even pick which of these I want to buy next! ;)

Have you tried Smashbox Lip Enhancing Lip Gloss? What did you think of it?
Which of these colors did you like the best?

I wish all of you a wonderful week ahead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment