IMATS Los Angeles 2011 Part 2! :D

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had an amazing Fourth of July! How did you spend the long weekend?

I spent it with my family – eating, hanging out, and watching fireworks. I turned 21 yesterday, it’s so crazy to think that I am now 21. Woah. But, anyway, thanks again to those who wished me a happy birthday! :D

It’s been a busy couple of days, hence no new posts since Wednesday. I’ll make up for it with Part 2 of my IMATS photos! :)

To see Part 1, please click here.

Let's start the second part of my day at IMATS!

Press&Media for Mehron Makeup

Wundercover = amazing product! It covers everything from freckles to pimples to spider veins, and a little goes a long way. :)


I also loved all the eyeshadows - the colors are just so beautiful and the choices are endless!







Make Up For Ever booth:


There are tons of other booths at IMATS! I couldn't even keep track of all of them. ;)












If you've always loved makeup, you will have a blast because it's practically "makeup heaven"! If you're just starting out with makeup, you will have a blast because there are so many brands and products to try and learn about. :)

There are also booths that sell hair accessories, my heart literally jumped upon seeing this booth.



All the feather headbands and clips were a hit!

They also sold fascinators, haha!


Confession: I wanted to buy one, but I didn't. ;P

I'm not sure what this next picture is... I guess the hair accessories distracted me, haha.


Here are photos of the many other products available at IMATS:









Other things to see at IMATS:





I stayed until closing - yup, until they turned off the lights and asked everyone to exit the exhibit floor. :)







Bye, IMATS! ;)

All in all, it was a fun experience. Tiring, but definitely fun!

I hope you guys liked my IMATS post!

If you've been to IMATS, what did you think of it? If you haven't, is it something you would consider attending? :D

Have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment