Harry Potter Tattoos

Hey, guys! :)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out exactly one week ago. So, in celebration of Harry Potter's awesomeness, let's take a look at these amazing Harry Potter tattoos (courtesy of www.bellasugar.com).

I am a huge fan, but I don't know if my love for Harry Potter would ever give me the courage to do what these uber-fans did. Check out the article over at www.bellasugar.com to read the stories behind these tattoos. :)

Cute, right?


This is cute too. :)




Dark Marks -- wow. :O

Um, wow!


Okay, that's dedication right there!

Hold on, hold on... there's more...

How about having Harry's face on your arm?


Or Bellatrix's?


What about Snape's face?


Voldemort's face, anyone?

I think having Voldie's face on your arm forever is complete and utter dedication to the series.
I mean, come on, right?

What do you think of these Harry Potter tattoos? Any favorites?

Just a quick reminder, my Perricone giveaway is open until Saturday, July 23rd. There's still time to enter! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment